A budget website, ideal for new businesses
If you’re looking for a quick and easy solution to get your business noticed online, then our bronze website package is perfect for you.
Being a budget website package you will receive everything needed to start marketing on the web. From your own domain name to a fully designed and written website to your own specifications.
Design & BuildOnly
- 5 Fully written pages*
- Responsive design
- Search engine optimisation
- Search engine submission
- Web-friendly logo
- Use of up to 25 images*
- Image gallery
- Feature slideshow
- Up to 5 PDF attachments*
- 1 Contact form
- Google map integration
- Existing video integration
- Widget integration
- 2 Hours training at Viable Design
* Limitation at point of design. You can add more at your leisure. The price displayed is for the stated specification, some custom variables may incur additional costs however, rest assured we will discuss this with you should it arise.
Hosting SubscriptionFrom only
- .co.uk Domain registration
- Website hosting
- Unlimited email address
- Content management system
- Access to our knowledge centre
* Price based on a two-year commitment. Ask for more information.
Optional ExtrasFrom only
- Connect | £35 /one off – We will setup your social media profiles for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Assist | £35 /pcm – Billed quarterly, we will assist with the management of your website by providing two text or image changes per month, with the optional rewrite, or page addition, every quarter.
- Early Bird | £49 /pcm – Billed monthly, every month we will contact you to discuss recent and planned events related to your business, and then write an SEO rich article and publish it on your blog and social media pages!
- Adhoc amends | £35 /hr – Billed only when required, our adhoc amends options is brilliant for those who need our assistance beyond the limitations of the assist package.
- Additional training at Viable Design | £35 /hr – Billed only when required, our additional training is a great way to get refreshed on managing your website.