This policy applies to all websites powered by Viable Design in their original state. Custom additions by the website owner are not covered and information for such should be obtained by the website owner.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
Our websites will:
Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics. Data collected includes, but is not limited to:
- Time / date of visit
- Length of visit
- Page views
- Entry pages
- Exit pages
- Returning or new visitor
- Search engines
- Social networks
- Devices used
- Device brands
- Device models
- Device operating system
- Operating system versions
- Browsers used
- Browser versions
- Browser engines
Our websites may:
- Remember what is in your shopping basket
- Remember where you are in the order process
- Remember that you are logged in and that your session is secure, you may need to be logged in to complete an order
- Remember your login details to enable faster account access in future
- Remember your credentials for live chat features, if enabled.
Viable Design will not:
Share any personal information with third parties. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Analytic information
- Customer information (for registered users)