Terms of Service
By engaging in, or continuing to engage in, services provided by Viable Design, you are accepting, agreeing to, and understand the terms set out within this document.
|I, Me, My, Mine, We, Us, Our, Ours,||Will Barraclough, trading as Viable Design from William Street Business Centre, 7a Lower Clark Street, Scarborough, North Yorkshire, YO12 7PW|
|You, Your, Yours,||A person, company or any other entity, who engages in services provided by Viable Design.|
|They, Them, Their, Theirs, He, She, His, Hers,||An end user or customer of a person, company or any other entity, who engages in services provided by Viable Design.|
|21/12/2016||Will Barraclough t/a Viable Design||Download|
- We cannot guarantee, due to external factors, either first page, or first position, ranking within search engine results, however, we will guide you through the best practises to achieve such a ranking.
- You will not store files on our servers unnecessarily, or use our servers for files not related to your website, such as a document store.
- ALL media, including, but not limited to, logos, text, images, attachments and videos, supplied by us are and will remain our and cannot be used, without prior consent, with any other provider, or on any other marketing campaign.
- ALL media, including, but not limited to, logos, text, images, attachments and videos, supplied by you, are taken in good faith that you are authorised to use them. We take NO responsibility for copyright or plagiarism claims made against you regarding media supplied by you at any point during your service with us.
- The analytic reports provided only report on information shared from the visitor. We cannot track visitors who have disabled tracking locally on their computer.
- Our analytics system is powered by an external application and so whilst we will try and ensure full functionality, we will not be held accountable for any periods where tracking has not recorded.
- Our daily backup and restore system runs on a cycle across all of our websites, which means we cannot guarantee the exact date or time of either the last or next backup. Additional backups may be taken via the hosting control panel.
- We will not automatically credit funds earnt via the affiliate system. In order to withdraw commission earnt, you should follow the instructions within the client portal. We reserve the right to amend the commission rate, without notice, at any time.
- Viable Design reserve the right to refuse payment on any commission earnt via the affiliate system.
- We will not accept any lawful or financial penalties as a result of, but not limited to, delays in production or website downtime.
- All invoices will be paid no later than the due date (unless a payment plan has been pre-arranged and agreed with us). We reserve the right to suspend any active services as a result of overdue invoices. In instances of overdue invoices, we reserve the right to charge a late fee of either 10% of the invoice total, or £35.00, whichever is greater. We may start legal proceedings, passing all costs back to you.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.